I’m looking for a photographer who has worked at X venue?
A question often asked by couples “I’m looking for a photographer who has worked at X venue?”
Find a photographer you love first. As Photographic artists we are inspired by new locations and out of the box ideas.
I’ve never met a photographer who has worked at every single venue. Even with over 500 weddings under our belts, we haven’t worked at them all and probably never will. Does that mean we’re incapable of excellence the first time we work at a venue?
This years marks 10 years of weddings for me. Even after all this time, I still have venues that are on my bucket list. I’ll get enquires for it and be booked already. So when one comes in and I’m available, excitement PLUS !! – Glenn
I get excited about working with couples who want to have fun, creating something new. Work with a photographer who is excited to work with you and wants you to have the most awesome day of your life.
What should you be asking your photographer :
- How many weddings have you photographed?
- How do you prepare to photograph a wedding?
- Do you have back up equipment?
- Do you have insurance?
- Can you work with large crowds?
- Do you charge travel fees?
- What happens if you’re physically unable to photograph my wedding?
- Are you a full time professional?
- Can we meet for coffee?