Kiss – “Keep it sweet n simple’ – Photography and civil celebrant package
KISS weddings are micro & elopement weddings, for couples who would like to keep it simple. As the old sayings says “Keep It Simple Stupid”. Infact our couples are very smart, choosing to save for a new home, have the most amazing honeymoon or just like to keep it low key.
Does this sound like what you are after?
- One professional photographer
- 2 hours of photography coverage on your wedding day
- Unlimited amount of photographs taken in this time
- All photos will be professionally edited and supplied to you on a USB stick. Or online if you are from overseas, easy for you to download once you are home.
- All photographs have no copyright, no watermarks and are full size resolution
We provide you with the high-resolution image files, meaning you don’t have to go through us for your photographic prints or albums. The files are fully processed and ready to print at the photo lab of your choice. You have our permission to make as many reprints, enlargements, albums and copies from the USB, as you want.
- Pre-wedding consultation to plan the photography aspect of your day
- Professionally edited photographs
- High resolution photos supplied on a USB ready to print with no watermark or copyright
- Photos available in black and white, sepia and full colour
- Facebook album of Glenn’s choice (no embarrassing photos). The photos are uploaded by Glenn as he edits your photographs. It is the perfect option for viewing your wedding photos while you are on your Honeymoon. You are free to copy, share and tag all of your family and friends in the photos.
- Option to upgrade your package any time, should you choose to do so before your wedding day
- Preparation of your wedding day (and as much phone/email/contact/assistance as needed)
- The Notice of Intended Marriage documentation and all other legal documentation as required, which will be filled by me both before and also after your ceremony has taken place
- *Please ensure you have all your documents ready and submitted with your chosen celebrant 1 calendar month before your wedding date
- A Certificate of Marriage (Presented to you on the day of your ceremony)
- Preparation of your personalised ceremony
- Subject to the availability of Glenn and Celebrant. We have other suppliers who we highly recommend for your wedding day.
- Not valid with any other promotion or discounts
- Depending on locations, travel costs may apply
If you would like more information on this type of package, please take a look at our dedicated website for intimate & elopement weddings.
We understand a wedding/marriage is a very personal thing, especially when it comes to elopments. Just simply let us know when booking your wedding or speak with our photographer on the day.