One of the most common reasons people want to have their wedding photos taken in black and white these days is because it lends a certain timeless quality to the photographs, a classic elegance almost that time cannot touch.
Some people might think that shooting your wedding photographs in black and white means you would end up loosing a lot from the images themselves. As our world is mostly in colour.
A world without colour allows you to view photographs very differently, it will make the images appear more dramatic or compositionally stronger and encourages the viewer to look deeper into each photograph.
You see, colour can often be distracting. This is one of the key reasons I love black and white photography. With out the distraction of colour, black and white can allow us to view our subjects more and how its emotion is conveyed.
Black & White Documentary Wedding Photography
This is a limited edition package and passion project of mine. As an introduction we have reduced the price, compared to our other packages. This would be perfect as an add on for any Videographer who likes to be in control, as this is a 100% documentary style package.
Ash Wedding Photography Package $2,200
- 6 hours of photography coverage on your wedding day
- Additional Hours $250 per hour
- Depending on location travel fees may apply
- One professional photographer
- All photos will be professionally edited and supplied to you on a USB stick
- All photographs have no copyright, no watermarks and are full size resolution
- As this is a specialty package. All photos ONLY supplied as Black & White, we do have other packages with colour.
All wedding packages include:
- Pre-wedding consultation to plan the photography aspect of your day
- Professionally edited photographs [ NEW BLOG : How Many Images will I receive ]
- High resolution photos supplied on a USB ready to print with no watermark or copyright
- Option to upgrade your package any time, should you choose to do so before your wedding day
If Glenn is already booked for your wedding day, as a large wedding studio we have a great team of Adelaide wedding photographers available. With 10% off this wedding photography package. All photos edited by our GAP Editing team.
Emotive black and white documentary wedding photography is centred around human interaction, so being able to show this emotion quickly and clearly, is crucial. Whereas colour can have evoke the complete opposite by drawing the viewer’s eye away from the narrative.